Quality, healthy and non-profit food thought to enjoy it, in those situations where you cannot move; meetings, training courses, workshops.
You may order the day before 10 am or just a few days earlier. Don't miss your solidarity box!
We used seasonal, proximity products and bet for a traditional and carefully cooking.
You will enjoy and still feel good eating our menus!
Have a proper nutritional and traditional cooking methods.
Cuina Justa creates jobs for people with mental fragility and at risk of social exclusion.
We also support our environment; all our packaging is recyclable or biodegradable.
• Kale cabbage salad with bacon, feta cheese, dried apricots and french vinaigrette.
• Boneless ribs, glazed with sweet and sour sauce, accompanied by a humus base.
• Cottage cheese with baked apple from Lleida
• Salmorejo with crusty ham and hard boiled egg.
• Homemade Salmon burger with fried rice with peppers and thyme.
• Cuina Justa Brownie
• Salad with green asparagus and iberic ham.
• Homemade ravioli stuffed with crab, peas and boiled egg with truffle oil and parmesan cracker.
• logurt cream with strawberries.
• Caesar salad: romaine lettuce, chicken, cherry tomatoes, croutons, parmesan and Cesar sauce.
• Sandwich premium tuna, spinach, egg, olives and mayonnaise
• Fruit Salad
• Choose the menu you would
• The minimum order is 3 unitats
• We deliver you between
12:00h - 14:00h
Pay with cash or credit card
• Call us at 93 630 32 34
• Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before 10:00am if you want it the same day
Our own ecological farm in el Prat de Llobregat, Cal Tudela
Carretera Sta Creu de Calafell, 106. · 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat. Barcelona (Spain) · Tel. +34 93 630 32 34